Nova Scotia Experience: Express Entry
The Nova Scotia Experience: Express Entry stream selects highly skilled individuals who wish to live in Nova Scotia permanently. Applicants must have at least one year of experience working in Nova Scotia in a high skilled occupation.
To apply you must:
- have at least 1 year of work experience in Nova Scotia;
- be 21 to 55 years old;
- have a Canadian high school credential or equivalent;
- prove language ability in English or French on the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB). You need CLB 7 for skilled work in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) 0 and A. You need CLB 5 for NOC B positions;
- have a profile registered in Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s Express Entry system
How to Apply
Complete the online application form and include all required information and attachments.
As of Jan. 4, 2021, applications will only be accepted online. Printed and emailed applications will be discontinued.
Application Guide and Forms
Nova Scotia Office of Immigration
1469 Brenton Street, 3rd floor
PO Box 1535
Halifax, NS, Canada
- For further information on Express Entry, please visit: canada.ca/expressentry.