International Graduate Entrepreneur
The International Graduate Entrepreneur Stream is for recent graduates of a Nova Scotia university or the Nova Scotia Community College. They must have already started or bought a Nova Scotia business and operated it for at least a year. If they intend to settle in Nova Scotia, the graduate may be nominated for permanent resident status. Application to the stream is by invitation only.
To apply you must:
- want to live permanently in Nova Scotia while owning and actively managing a Nova Scotia business;
- have at least one year’s continuous experience actively managing and owning your current Nova Scotia business (33.33% ownership minimum);
- have completed a degree or diploma after at least 2 academic years of full-time, in-person study at a university in Nova Scotia or the Nova Scotia Community College;
- have a valid post-graduation work permit;
- have a score of at least 7 on the Canadian Language Benchmark in speaking, listening, reading and writing in English or French;
- complete an online Expression of Interest;
- receive an Invitation to Apply from the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration.
How to Apply
- Complete the Expression of Interest.
- If you are invited to apply, complete the application form and include all required information and attachments.
Application Guide and Forms
- Application Guide
- Changes – Application Guide
- Application Form (NSNP 500)
- Use of a Representative (NSNP 50)
- Authority to Release Personal Information (NSNP 60)
- Draw Criteria
FINANCIAL STATEMENT REVIEW SERVICE PROVIDERS
200 – 100 Venture Run
Dartmouth NS B3B 0H9
Nova Scotia Office of Immigration
1469 Brenton Street, 3rd floor
PO Box 1535
Halifax, NS, Canada