International Graduates in Demand
The International Graduates in Demand stream is for recent international graduates whose skills and education match specific National Occupational Classification (NOC) job categories. This stream is currently open to workers in 2 NOC job categories:
- NOC 33102: nurse aides, orderlies, and patient service associates
- NOC 42202: early childhood educators and assistants
To apply you must:
- have a full-time permanent job offer from a Nova Scotia employer in a job category listed above that corresponds with your recent field of study;
- be 21 to 55 years old;
- have a high school diploma;
- have met requirements for completing a course of study within three years of your application. The program must have been at least 30 weeks in length. You must have completed at least 50% of the program in Nova Scotia.
- If you are applying under NOC 33102, your program must grant a certificate, diploma, or degree.
- If you are applying under NOC 42202, your program must grant a diploma or a degree.
- have certifications issued by NS regulatory bodies required for the job;
- prove language ability equal to Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) Level 5 even if your first language is English or French;
- show enough financial resources to successfully settle in Nova Scotia.
HOW TO APPLY
Complete the online application form and include all required information and attachments.
APPLICATION GUIDE, FORMS and policies
- Application Guide
- Changes – Application Guide
- Common NSIPG Policies
- Employer Information Form (NSNP 200)
- Use of a Representative (NSNP 50)
- Authority to Release Personal Information (NSNP 60)
Labour, Skills and Immigration
1469 Brenton Street, 3rd floor
PO Box 1535
Halifax, NS, Canada