International Graduate Entrepreneur
The International Graduate Entrepreneur Stream is for recent graduates of a Nova Scotia university or the Nova Scotia Community College. They must have already started or bought a Nova Scotia business and operated it for at least a year. If they intend to settle in Nova Scotia, the graduate may be nominated for permanent resident status. Application to the stream is by invitation only.
To apply you must:
- want to live permanently in Nova Scotia while owning and actively managing a Nova Scotia business;
- have at least one year’s continuous experience actively managing and owning your current Nova Scotia business (100% ownership minimum);
- have completed a degree or diploma after at least 2 academic years of full-time, in-person study at a university in Nova Scotia or the Nova Scotia Community College;
- have a valid post-graduation work permit;
- have a score of at least 7 on the Canadian Language Benchmark in speaking, listening, reading and writing in English or French;
- complete an online Expression of Interest;
- receive an Invitation to Apply from the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration.
How to Apply
- Complete the Expression of Interest.
- If you are invited to apply, complete the application form and include all required information and attachments.
|Draw date||Number of invitations||Score of lowest-ranked candidate invited|
|Dec. 22, 2016||1||56|
Application Guide and Forms
- Application Guide
- Application Form (NSNP 500)
- Use of a Representative (NSNP 50)
- Authority to Release Personal Information (NSNP 60)
Audit Service Verifiers
Collins Barrow NS
101 – 120 Eileen Stubbs Ave
Dartmouth NS B3B 1Y1
1100 – 2000 Barrington St
Halifax NS B3J 3K1
WBLI Chartered Professional Accountants
200 – 100 Venture Run
Dartmouth NS B3B 0H9
Wheelans White, Chartered Accountants Inc.
230 Main Street
Yarmouth NS B5A 1C9
Fax (902) 742-0325
Rob Fuller, email@example.com
Nova Scotia Office of Immigration
1469 Brenton Street, 3rd floor
PO Box 1535
Halifax, NS, Canada