Information on Federal Canada Experience Class Program

If you are an international student who graduated in Canada, or a temporary foreign worker, you may qualify for permanent residence under the Federal Canadian Experience Class Program.

You need to meet these requirements to apply under the Canadian Experience Class. You must:

Skilled work experience

According to the Canadian National Occupational Classification (NOC), skilled work experience means:

You must have at least 12 months of full-time, or an equal amount in part-time, skilled work experience. Full-time work means at least 30 hours of paid work per week.”

To find out more about the Canadian Experience Class:

Phone: 902-424-5230
Email:, or
Visit: CIC webpage